Passionately Yours......

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Romance - Where is it?

I remember when I was a little girl and I dreamed of love. I could not wait to be in love. It was my goal there was nothing better than that. No other dram more important than to e loved and cared for. As I grew older I began to realize that there is a significant between fantasy love and the real deal.
It occurred to me what I was calling love was in essence romance. Romance was what I was looking for the entire time.It is a never ending quest as most men do not get what women crave. We crave romance, our brains are hard wired to desire it. You can call it being a gentleman, a real man, or whatever you like. Point is most women want to e treated like a queen and when we do not feel as such we begin to question the foundation of our relationship. "What do I mean to You?" or "Do you love me?" These questions are not asked to annoy you, but rather there is something going on in brains that make us doubt your feeling or truest intentions in the relationship.
Now it goes without saying that every woman is different - what might be romantic to me might not be to the next lady. So I am going to speak from my own heart and invite you to have this conversation with your partner - What is your thought on romance, what is romantic to you. What am I not doing that I could do or what should I increase my efforts in. Remember most women tend to think and react from the heart.
I enjoy my man's attention. Nothing is more special than one on one time. I don't care if it's at home watching a movie, taking a walk in the park as long as I have his undivided attention. Like a lot of women I have my own insecurities and to know that I am the only girl in the world as far as he is concerned is mind blowing, and almost erotic.
Protector Mode- I love a man that can defend me. Not that expect him to fight over me or anything like that, but just the fact that he can if he needed to. I am attracted to power like a lot of ladies out there - e.g. Bill Clinton's Sex Appeal. He's not the most attractive man in the world but he carries a strong sexual energy that makes girls swoon.
Provider Mode- Nothing says I love you more than giving up what you have to lay at the feet of the woman you love. Now one has to be careful of the gold digger, that type of woman is a disgrace in my opinion, but that is not what I mean here. I mean a man who is willing to give everything he has to you so that you don't have to go without something. Me being the independent woman I am I prefer to make my own money but it is very attractive to me when a man wants to give to me. I mean that much to him, that's sexy.
Touching without the intention of having sex. I remember the first time I got a massage from a guy. He laid it all out, oils, candles, the whole nine yards. It was the most sensual, romantic gesture I have ever experienced in my entire life. I was sure that there was something behind it. He wants something. But no, I had a rough day at work and that was his way of melting my stress and showing that he cared. Kudos my man. Mission was accomplished.
Sex- Now when engaging a woman in sex remember this phrase- Men are a microwave, women are an oven- she has got to preheat. Did you know it takes the average woman a good 20 minutes for her brain and body to sync, for her to become fully aroused. Slow it down cowboy! Give her a massage, play with her body, explore every nook and cranny of her, she is a rare gift not to ignored or abused but marveled over. Showing her this type of attention also increases her chances of reaching orgasm.
So these are a few tips according to my own personal point of view. As always I recommend opening up those lines of communication, talk to her, find out what she likes, what she wants, and how you can cater to her mind, body, and heart. Nothing is more romantic than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment