Passionately Yours......

Monday, February 15, 2010

Empowering Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Like many of you I was stuck in a dead end job, daydreaming of what my life could be like. I dreamed of a job where I could spend more time with my family, be involved with the kid's school, and still earn enough money to provide for my family. I knew owning my own business was the answer, but how exactly do I do that. I was always involved with helping others. But I worked in the non-profit sector and was really ready to move on from that. So what options do I have?
I attended a Passion Party my friend was throwing. I expected to see some toys and maybe order an item or two so she gets credit etc, Half way through the party I realized that I could totally do this. i could be this woman selling these items and making money off of it. I could be a Stay At Home Mom, and really be there to raise my kids. I could do this!
You can too! I want to share with you some of the things that sets Passion Parties apart from other party plan companies and how you can reap the rewards of this awesome business!
Wether you choose to work FT or PT Passion Parties really has something for everyone! In these hard economic times many people are looking for a way to supplement their current incomes or replace lost jobs. Passion Parties is an excellent way to do this!
•Earn up to 40% on personal sales
•Earn up to 10% additional payout
through CASH bonuses on
personal sales
•Earn CASH bonuses on every new
personal recruit who places a
qualified order
•Earn up to 5% overrides on your
recruits’ sales three levels deep
•Earn a $400 monthly Car Bonus
•Earn $1,000 per month through our Home Award
•Earn trips to Convention
•Earn valuable jewelry, prizes and awards.
PLUS…
Earn recognition for your achievements
With Passion Parties, you are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
You receive support through:
• Video, Audio and CD training
• Personal training from your sponsor and upline
• Monthly “Partners in Passion” magazine
• Regional workshops and seminars
• National Conventions
No Experience Needed!

How Do I Join?
If you are ready, you can call me and we can go over everything on the phone. I can even sign you up online so you can become a consultant instantly. Or you can fill out the Application and mail it in with a money order written to Passion Parties.Kits start as low as $100. We have a great one on sale right now for $169. It's a great investment in yourself. You can earn back the price of your kit with your very first party! Use your tax refund to invest in yourself!

Things you need to know to sign up:
Which kit you are comfortable with
Which shipping method you prefer
The sales tax in your area/shipping address
What form of payment you want to use

We could get you your kit in less that 1 week &
you could be making money in less that 10 days!
To learn even more about becoming a Passion Consultant;
Visit the website below.

www.PassionPartiesCareer.com

Username: passionate
Password: aboutmyfuture

After visiting the website;
Please contact me to answer any further questions and to sign up!

Erica Ardali; Independent Passion Consultant; Team Leader
(317) 459-6945
eardali@yahoo..com ~ www.indypassionlady.com

Call me TODAY
THE MORE YOU SHOW, THE MORE YOU SELL.
But don’t wait; we can always help you add on if you cannot afford the largest kit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment